Priority Deadline for Tuition Reduction Consideration: May 31, 2022
Final Application Deadline: June 15, 2022
First Workshop Begins: July 9-11, 2022
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
The application process involves completing an online application form and uploading documents for review. To prepare to submit your application please have the following available to upload.
- Updated contact information and credentials: This information is required for the online application.
- Curriculum vitae/résumé/list of awards or publications: You will be prompted to either upload your CV or résumé (.doc, .pdf).
- A 250-500 word personal statement explaining why you would like to be considered for this program. . Your statement should include a brief description of your background, your area of professional interest, how this course will impact your career, as well as the institution and country where you work.
- Results of English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Tuition assistance is available if you reside in a low- or middle income country as designated by the World Bank. If you are requesting tuition assistance you will be prompted to submit a statement in support of your request.
Notification of Admittance
We will acknowledge receipt of all admission materials and maintain all materials in strict confidence.
Students can expect to hear a decision on their application within four to six weeks from the date all application materials were submitted. Final notification will be approximately May 31, 2021.
Need More Information?
Get access to the latest information and stay up-to-date on program details by completing the form below: